Re: OT: Digging dog

To: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: OT: Digging dog
From: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 18:56:05 -0700
Run a hot wire along the bottom of the fence.  You should be able to get a
charger, the wire and insulators at the local farm co-op.  Any of the Cenex
stores in Everett, Monroe, Snohomish, Marysville or Granite Falls should
have the stuff.  After a couple of jolts she will stay well away from the
fence and once they are trained you can turn the power off.  Worked great
for our fence climbing Boxer.

Dave C
Machias, WA