How do I stop this madness?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: How do I stop this madness?
From: "Wayne Farrington" <w.farrington@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 18:44:15 -0800
I've begun receiving email directly to my inbox this week from shop talk
list participants for some reason. I enjoy reading the list but really
don't want these emails going to my inbox (unless somebody is replying
to a question I posted on the list of course).

It started a couple days ago with messages from Inch, and tonight I come
home to find messages from Randall, Bill Engle, and Orphancars in my
inbox re: fixing email and sat receivers.

All of these latest ones look like they are CC: to
Digest_Shop-talk@mail.megageek.com

I'm so confused...

While I admit that my computer foo is a bit weak, what I do know is
this:

1. I've been on this list for years and have never had a problem like
this.
2. I don't believe I have changed anything on my end.

Any ideas what's up?

Thanks
Wayne