Re: Battery storage

To: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>, Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery storage
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 01:09:01 -0500

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

Yes!  And this is the point where you're supposed to tell us all
about the clever thing you built.  And then we ask if you have any
plans or pictures.  Then, before you know it, you're famous and
people around the world are building "Rush Battery Storage Units",
each customized in a ruggedly individual fashion.  Or not.  But it
could happen.