RE: LED "Shake" flashlights

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: LED "Shake" flashlights
From: "Rich White" <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 22:02:17 -0600

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

I'm going to take this thread back closer to it beginning for a minute.
I saw a toy race track on TV this morning that used this type of "battery"
in the cars.
I seemed that the kids were shaking the cars for a few seconds and the cars
would run for
a lap or two around the track.  I would guess they ran about as long as they
were shaken.

Just thought it was interesting after reading this thread for the last few
days.

Rich White  St. Joseph, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF587L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!
See it moves!