Re: and now, computer questions...

To: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Subject: Re: and now, computer questions...
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 09:22:10 -0400
As a guy in the computer biz...

Stay away from Dell.  They no longer support machine like they used to. If
you have a problem, good luck getting it fixed.  I (an all my clients)
will never use Dell's again.

If you want cheap machines, go with "E-Machines."  They can be bought at
Wally World. (Walmart).  They have pretty good support and are dirt cheap.

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.

Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Sent by: shop-talk-owner@autox.team.net
07/08/2005 01:46