Re: Rhino Ramps

To: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: Rhino Ramps
From: Bill Rabel <brabel@dlux.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 13:51:02 -0800
> Is it just me and my crappy asphalt driveway, or is this typical with
> ramps?
> Do I have to block them in place somehow or anchor them to a long
> board that
> will extend under the rear tires (thus making storage a real PIA) ??
> More/better/bigger rubber feet?

Depending on the configuration or material of the ramps, use either a
strip of old carpet, nylon webbing  or a rope, and fasten it to the
ramp with a knot, staples screws or adhesive. Make sure the strip is
long enough to reach the driven wheels (for example when driving the
front of the Mustang onto the ramps). As long as the driven wheels are
keeping the ramps from sliding, the ramps will stay put.

- Bill Rabel
   Anacortes, WA