Re: Bathroom Fan/Light/Heater?

To: PJ McGarvey <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Bathroom Fan/Light/Heater?
From: Bill Rabel <brabel@dlux.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:35:14 -0800
> The Panasonic Whispher line seems to be the best performing
> in my research so far, people say it's the quietest.  I was in HD
> today, and
> noticed NuTone carries one with a fan/light and heater, 1500W.

The Panasonic fans are much quieter. One of our bathrooms has a Nutone
with a light but no heater. The Nutone has a small socket that would
accept a seven-watt night light, but ours is not wired. It has been a
desire of mine to wire the night light so it would be convenient for
nocturnal visits.

I checked my files, but I don't have a Nutone manual for the unit.

- Bill Rabel
   Anacortes, WA