Re: Bathroom Fan/Light/Heater?

To: "PJ" <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>, <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Bathroom Fan/Light/Heater?
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 04:29:00 +0000
I put the nutone heataventlite (light/fan/heater) in a 5 x 10 bathroom almost
eight years ago.  the heater will heat the room within a few minutes.
everything still works fine.

I would find a different model, though.  the exhaust fan doesn't seem to
exhaust much and the light isn't as bright as I'd like (I guess you could
rectify that with an additional fixture).  the unit comes with a three-toggle
switch.  I guess you could send the light circuit to a different switch for a
dimmer.  it is not terribly quiet.

overall, I'd be very pleased if it looked a little better, had a brighter
light, and was quieter.  but it does work.

scott