RE: Bathroom Fan/Light/Heater?

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Bathroom Fan/Light/Heater?
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:11:20 -0800
> I was in HD today, and
> noticed NuTone carries one with a fan/light and heater, 1500W.
<>
>   Would I need a
> dedicated 15A line to power this guy, with the heater?

Yup.  Only exception would be if you've got a 20A circuit now and only a few
permanent light fixtures on it.  Outlets would be a no-no.

> Next question is, I'm not sure how these are wired, but I want to have the
> light and fan (and heat) on separate switches, not sure how the
> NuTone works,
> but would it also be possible to incorporate a dimmer on the
> light like I have now?

Shouldn't be a problem, if the light is incandescent.

> On a separate topic, has anyone noticed there messages being
> delayed or never being delivered to the list?

Delays are certainly possible, possibly long ones.  The list server has to
contact each mail server in turn to forward your message to everyone, and
sometimes that process takes awhile.  If it has too much trouble, I believe
the automatic process "gives up" and waits for intervention from MJB.

>  For instance, I replied to the
> wireless networks post around 6 hours ago, and I still don't see my reply.

You also might want to  :
> Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

Randall