Re: Quesiton about cleaning

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Quesiton about cleaning
From: "E. John Puckett" <ejpuckett@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:51:25 -0600
I live in the country with 1/2 mile of dirt road between me and the highway,
and
I clean up my vehicles twice a year whether they need it or not.  :-)  For
cleaning dust, etc. off the dash and panels I like to use the Swiffer cloths or
dusters.  Of course the way I get the best job is to have someone else do it.

--
John
another one of them