Quesiton about cleaning

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Quesiton about cleaning
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:19:46 -0500
Ok, I've been here for years and I dont' ever remember it ever being a
topic of discussion.  But I'm sure we can all learn something new about it.

What is everyone's opinion on how to detail their car?

A couple of tricks I've learned are...

Always clean the inside FIRST. this is so you don't vaccuum the inside and
blow that dust all over the outside of the car.

Use newspaper instead of paper towels to clean windows.

First step, take an air compressor and blow all the dust and such out of
the dash, then start cleaning.

So, what tips do you guys have?  What products work well?  (Which one's
don't work?)

Inch
http://megageek.com

 "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.