Re: garage door openers

To: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: garage door openers
From: "David C." <cavanadd@kendra.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:34:09 -0700
I have been pretty happy with my Chamberlain conventional (chain type)
openers, no problems AT ALL and new clickers are very easy to
program.  Reasonably priced, too.   OTOH, I am using metal/foam core doors
and they are pretty light.

I had Stanleys at my last place for about 15 years with no problems (with
wood doors), but I have heard the newer Stanley stuff isn't as good as the
older units.   YMMV

Dave C