RE: Mounting a compressor

To: "Scott Hall" <scott.hall@comcast.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mounting a compressor
From: "Larry Spector" <lspector@secure-elements.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 07:26:43 -0400
This is where I got the 3/4" flex hose to connect my compressor:
http://www.alamohose.com/34flexmethos.html
<$20 and it works perfectly.

-Larry

        what kind of braided hose?  or, more specifically, what size and where'd
        you get it?  I looked around town for a flex hose for the same purpose
and
        ended up finding something only at home depot, which was a 1/2" line,
        iirc.  I was hoping for something bigger.  tried an auto parts store
that
        said they make flex hose for p/s systems and they looked at my like I
had
        an extra head.

        scott