Re: Mounting a compressor

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mounting a compressor
From: "Steve Hammatt" <GSteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 08:02:52 -0700
you've done almost the exact same installation I've
done with my 60 gal vertical compressor, except I
skipped the upper shock bushing.  Had it for 5 years
and no problems.  I did find (Grainger) and automatic
water drain that works on a change in the pressure
in the tank.  Also, my flex hose is the SS braided hose.
Good luck!
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA