Re: Garage heaters

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Garage heaters
From: "Steve Hammatt" <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 22:22:36 -0700
I've got a couple of used infra-red natural gas heaters that I was planning
to use in my shop, but we've decided to build new and the new shop will have
hot water heat in the floor.  I've got about $100 in each unit if anyone is
interested.  Let me know; the downside is that I cannot package them for
shipment, they must be picked up in Mount Vernon, WA, about 75 miles north
of Seattle.
Steve