RE: Garage heaters

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Garage heaters
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 06:54:18 -0400
Last fall I installed a 20k btu GloWarm ventless in my 22x30
insulated/drywalled garage and even on the lowest setting it has not dropped
below 50deg.  I live in Michigan.  It is nat gas and I ran 1/2" black pipe
to feed it.  I've not had any condensation problems, but either open/close
the garage door or crack one of the garage doors frequently.
With a computer/internet and XM radio in the garage, I now spend more time
there than in the house!
Of course, YMMV.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird