Re: Shop Safety

To: <JNiolon@uss.com>
Subject: Re: Shop Safety
From: "Mark Watson" <watsonm05@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 13:24:25 -0500
Hi,

    Actually this happened to the fellow "Jerry" that signed his name at the
end of the e-mail I forwarded.  I forwarded it from one of the Yahoo groups
of which I'm a member.  Shop-talk was a bit quiet to I stirred the pot with
a useful shop-related safety tip.

    I suspect that the originator of this message would mind you using as
the subject of a safety topic - that's why he sent it to the Yahoo group
we're both in.

    In fact, I had thought about using it for a safety topic where I work as
well - isn't there smoe saying about great minds thinking alike??

    If you want official permission, e-mail him at the address in the
original message - cooltool49@yahoo.com

Mark Watson