Shop Safety

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shop Safety
From: "Mark Watson" <watsonm05@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:35:44 -0500
Here's a copy of a good safety topic with a link:

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 20:18:48 -0000
   From: "cooltool49" <cooltool49@yahoo.com>
Subject: Messed up again

Hi all.
I'm still shaking about an incident that just ocurred a few minutes
ago in my garage/shop.
This is a bit off topic; however, shop safety should be of serious
concern to all of us.  I was very lucky.
The following link it to my personal site, which I never use.  I'll
leave the files on there for a couple of weeks.
I'm not proud of my stupidity, but display this to prevent someone
else from encountering the same type of accident(maybe with less
positive results)
Jerry

http://home.gci.net/~jmorris/TRASHED%20MITER%20SAW.html