Re: Radial arm saws

To: "Dave C" <cavanadd@kendra.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radial arm saws
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 02:37:09 -0600
Dave...  I bought a standard Craftsman Radial arm saw 5 yrs ago and my
business has worn it out making stuff.... no issues with it's quality at
all...

The one thing that I did when I bought it was spend a bunch of time setting
it up... I read every line in the directions over and over and it was quite
a project.... as I recall it took a full day for me to get it absolutely
accurate...  The reason for the hassle is I wanted it perfect... and there
are so many adjustments, each which affect the other... awesome saw when
it's set up properly...