Re: Drilling 4" hole through concrete

To: juice@lerch.org, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Drilling 4" hole through concrete
From: pethier@isd.net
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:30:59 -0600
>Just so everyone knows, the garage is not that well sealed.  There's
>enough gaps here & there in the walls so actually trapping humidity
>would be difficult.

You are still going to dump a LOT of moisture in a place that does not need
it.

>a problem I have (drying ducting going out a window).

Noting wrong with that.  I'd sugest removing the glass and replacing it with
Lexan (polycarbonate).  This stuff is tough, yet you can cut it with a saw.
 I used a hole saw to install a drier vent for an exhaust fan.

Phil "keep that moisture away from my cars!" Ethier