Re: Drilling 4" hole through concrete

To: shop talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Drilling 4" hole through concrete
From: Justin Bedard <juice@lerch.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 15:08:40 -0500
Just so everyone knows, the garage is not that well sealed.  There's
enough gaps here & there in the walls so actually trapping humidity
would be difficult.  It's just a crazy little idea sparked after I heard
some people will vent their dryers back into the basement to help warm
it up during the winter months.  My radiator pipes take care of that
just fine so I figure I might look into warming as space I care about
while tackling a problem I have (drying ducting going out a window).

Thanks for the responses so far!  They've been helpful and if you have
any more ideas, keep them coming!

Thanks!
Justin