RE: OBD-II scan tools

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OBD-II scan tools
From: "Gene Merritt" <gmerritt@netins.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 22:30:27 -0600
I'm lucky enough to have an O'Reilly's auto parts store nearby that will
rent a code scanner for $0.  (Actually, you purchase the rental unit for
$200 and then get all your money back when you return it.)

The unit they have comes with 5 different cables for various marques and a
manual, all in a nice case.  I'm guessing it's a decent quality unit...it
did the job for me anyway.