Re: gas line install question

To: JNiolon@uss.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: gas line install question
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 22:45:05 -0400
That's what I did.  I had my propane company do some of the hookup.  They
didn't have any problem with my use of the PVC.  There was one place where
there was a union in the copper.  They said that the union couldn't be
enclosed in PVC, or anything else.  I guess where there's a union, there
could be a leak.  I imagine they don't want that in an enclosed
space.  They guys doing the work seemed to think I was wasting my time and
money with the PVC, but I like the idea of being able to put a shovel in
the ground without worrying so much.

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net