RE: cleaning an aged garage floor for painting

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: cleaning an aged garage floor for painting
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 21:55:36 -0600
Mr. Concrete Expert, (maybe you could start a newspaper column???)

Here's a question I haven't seen before.  I did some patching and
leveling of some old concrete.  The area is now 'sound' and is fairly
presentable.  However, as you know concrete never dries the same color.
My patched and repaired areas are slightly different color than the old
concrete.

Are there stain like paints that would mask the difference in colors?

Are there any options to match the old concrete color and the new
concrete color?

Thanks Keith,

Larry Hoy