Re: F150 starter

To: justin acome <acome@usc.edu>
Subject: Re: F150 starter
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 22:47:40 -0600
Justin,

The solenoid buzzing usually indicates a bad battery or bad battery
cable connections. I think that you need to check & clean the cable
connections both hot & ground, & have the battery load tested. A battery
can read full voltage & still not have any capacity to handle a load.
Most auto parts stores will test a battery for free.

Dave Russell