Re: Parts cleaner solvent opinions

To: "Matt Wehland" <mattw@webtripper.com>
Subject: Re: Parts cleaner solvent opinions
From: Charlie Mathews <cmathews3@mchsi.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:03:30 -0500
The Super Agitene does work great, but I have found that it tends to
evaporate even through the plastic milk jug I stored it. Over about 4
years, the whole gallon is nearly gone,  I have not checked what was
left in the original drum.  I don't use it too much anymore since I
stopped working on my race car.

Charlie Mathews
83 Lola T642
86 Shelby GLHS