Re: Parts cleaner solvent opinions

To: Ross Leonard <rkleonard@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Parts cleaner solvent opinions
From: doug shook <dirtbeard@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:59:24 -0700
> Good day,
>
> I just bought a small parts cleaner and was wanting to get some opinions
> about different cleaning chemicals to use with it. On the box it suggests
> biodegradable and/or mineral spirits. Is mineral spirits a decent enough
> cleaner? Any other ideas that people use and sweat by?
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Ross.

This is an easy one -- Grey-Mills SuperAgitene.
There is nothing else even close. Works great,
easy on the skin, lasts forever, won't burn, and I
actually like the smell -- a pleasure to use.

It is not cheap, but worth every penny. I buy mine
from McMaster-Carr.

old dirtbeard

los angeles

'72 BSA B50SS