RE: Parts cleaner solvent opinions

To: <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>, <ericm@lne.com>
Subject: RE: Parts cleaner solvent opinions
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:13:37 -0400
Actually they are very fussy about handling it. One time when it was
time to replace it I just put a barrel of the dirty stuff in the back of
my truck since I was going to be going near there place. When I arrived
there I was welcomed nearly as well as Osama Bin Laden. They refused to
let me unload it and leave it there because I was not licensed to
deliver hazardous materials.....they made me take it home (and suggested
I drive very carefully) and then they would come and pick it up.