Re: Setting up the Ideal Shop - What are the requirements?

To: Elton Clark <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: Setting up the Ideal Shop - What are the requirements?
From: "Bill Engle, Sr." <whesr@iglou.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:53:47 -0400
By all means AC.  Just a 5000 BTU window unit will turn a 700-800 sg ft
shop into something you can actually work in, not just sweat.  Even if
it will not cool the shop down to 70 when it is 95 outside, taking out
the humidity ( big problem in KY) and getting it to 75 - 80 seems like
heaven.  You can pick up one for less than $150.

Bill