Re: building shop - compressor in the bathroom?

To: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@ameritech.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: building shop - compressor in the bathroom?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 04:06:06 -0500
I live in the South.... we don't get cold.... taking the moisture out of the
air is the other consideration down here... and with A/C it's kinda neat
cause the air compressor gets inside air....  so the idea of a separate tank
and bathroom thing is working on the front side...

Karl... I love your list of toys.... especially the Amphicar and the J3

I was one of the first instructor pilots in the Ah 64 Apache and flew
Cobra's for many years before that....  I've only flown in a J3 once and it
was a dang hoot...

Keith
56 Austin Healey 100
60 Bugeye