General construction thoughts

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: General construction thoughts
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 13:22:12 -0500
You know as I was sitting there running through Ron's compressor in the
bathroom Idea... I went back and checked his shop size.

As a Builder I was instantly taken with the fact that it wasn't built in 4's
or 4 foot increments.  think about this for a minute... every building
material is designed to be used in increments of 4'  bout that simple...  for
a little extra or less concrete you can have a larger or correctly sized shop
for less money because there is less waste of materials.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Keith