Re: Air Compressors -- Blast Cabinets

To: Eric J Russell <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Subject: Re: Air Compressors -- Blast Cabinets
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 00:04:10 -0400
Hi Eric,

I plan to build my own blast cabinet too. I ordered the tptool.com plans
the other day.

I've never sand blasted before, so I'm a little clueless.

I had always heard that the pressurized systems were lots better than
the siphon, so I assumed the same advantages of pressurized over siphon
would outweigh the inconvenience of refilling the sand tank. But maybe
the differences are not so great when you consider the sand recycle is
"free" with siphon in a blast cabinet.

Did you build the blast cabinet from the tptools.com plans?

Don