Re: Two items (HVAC Ducting and follup to Screws)

To: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Subject: Re: Two items (HVAC Ducting and follup to Screws)
From: Michael Lowe <mlowe@itrade-sa.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:02:06 -0800
In the warmer areas where we used to live, Texas and the Southwest in
general, Air Conditioning is the major deal and cool air moves down, so the
ceiling is the logical place for dual purpose systems. Then, you use
reversible ceiling fans to get the air mixed. I personally like copper
piping in the slab for heating, a friend in Houston even cools the heat
exchange fluid in his floor system to assist in cooling the house.
Later,
Michael Lowe
Napa, CA  (Not too many extremes in weather here)