Re: Painting an engine block

To: Tom Phelan <tomph@mchsi.com>
Subject: Re: Painting an engine block
From: Ralph Forsythe <rf-list@centerone.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:16:47 -0700 (MST)
Ok, thanks for the replies (to Steven as well!).  I will likely have it
tanked as that seems like the highest quality way to go.

What about the heads, should I just strip them down and do them as well?
Other than removing everything from the engine, do I need to be concerned
about anything else?

Oh - anyone know of a good place to get this done at in the Denver area?
And what should I expect something like this to cost me?

Sorry, I'm a bit new to the resto stuff, but this truck I acquired (for
free ... heh) is actually in such good shape that with a little TLC and
some attention to detail, it could be show-quality as well as being a
useful vehicle.  May as well do it up right! =)

Thanks!!
-rf