Re: question on joists need.

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: question on joists need.
From: "Steven D. Budde" <super_racenut@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:55:28 -0600
Mike,
I'm behind on my e-mails so this is a little late.

Two thoughts.

1.  Have you thought about taking the doors to the side??  Either a
direct sideways slider or a couple joints in the middle that allow it to
stay inside the garage on tracks.  Maybe folding??

2.  How important are aesthetics??  I don't know what type of garage you
have, or where it is but maybe you could add a foot or so to the front to
put the door on that is attached to but structurally independent from the
garage??

I don't know if these ideas will work or not but I'm trying to offer
different ideas.

Steve Budde
super_racenut@juno.com