Re: question on joists need.

To: mikey@b2systems.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: question on joists need.
From: mbarre@juno.com
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 21:23:52 GMT
Although you should check with a practicing engineer (I haven't looked at CE
since leaving school 19 years ago!) you may be able to get away with moving the
ties up a little higher on the raters - for good measure, put a few extra, and
then at least one like you now have on each side of the door.

Matt Barre