On the subject of craftsman toolchests...

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: On the subject of craftsman toolchests...
From: nicholas harteau <shoptalk@ikami.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 13:48:41 -0600
Speaking of craftsman toolchests, I'm spending the holiday season trying
to accumulate enough sears gift certificates to get myself a nice
roll-around one.

I'm pretty much planning on spending about $700-$1k for the roll-chest
portion, should I settle for less space and get a craftsman
professional, or settle for lower build quality and get a spacious
ball-bearing "pro-quality" chest?

I'm not a professional mechanic or anything, but I am picky about my
tools, as long as if, two years from now, my "pro-quality" chest isn't
going to start feeling cheap and flimsy and start breaking, I think I'd
be fine.

--
nicholas harteau
nrh@ikami.com