RE: Pouring a garage floor

To: <LBC286@aol.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pouring a garage floor
From: <ken.landaiche@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 11:13:04 -0800
For the weight you are contemplating, you can use the 6"x6" re-mesh. It looks
like huge hardware cloth. Concrete cracks just to bug you. Any car would be
heavy enough to add to the cracks. So you'll want something bigger than
chicken wire in it. From what I have heard, 4" should be fine for what you
want.

Ken