Re: heating oil tank; weird glass explosion

To: Jim Franklin <jamesf@bayarea.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: heating oil tank; weird glass explosion
From: "Eric" <eric@megageek.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:25:58 -0400
Call your local oil company, they may pump the oil and pay you for it.

There should be openings in the top of the tank, open one of those and put
a stick in it to see how full it is.

If it doesn't close, it can't leak from there.

Also, if its has oil in it now, you want that oil out of there ASAP.  DEP
spills are not pretty or cheap.  (you mention that it's rusty)

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?"
R Waters.

Jim Franklin <jamesf@bayarea.net>
Sent by: shop-talk-owner@autox.team.net
10/22/2002 09:50