Re: Impact Wrenches

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Impact Wrenches
From: "Eric" <eric@megageek.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:18:44 -0400
I am searching Northerns site now and I found this gun...

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=6970&langId=-1&catalogId=4006970&PHOTOS=on&TEST=Y&productId=861254&categoryId=0

Anyone heard of "Aircat"?  This gun seems to be the best so far.  (if they
are a good brand)

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?"
R Waters.

Mike Sloane <msloane@att.net>
Sent by: shop-talk-owner@autox.team.net
09/26/2002 07:38