Re: Impact Wrenches

To: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Impact Wrenches
From: "Eric" <eric@megageek.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:10:16 -0400
Scott, checking on the HF website, I found this gun...

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=46085

It's the "Street Legal Thundergun", is the only gun I find there that
talks about "Nascar pits".
I rarely buy into that marketing hype, but is that the gun you are talking
about?  It's $169.99.

Then there is the IR 2131 for $184.99.  That's more money, but that is
what I'd expect to pay for a good gun.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=32430

I checked eBay, but most people don't list or know the specs on the gun.
I'd hate to wait a few days for the auction to close, then a few more for
shipping, then find out it needs to be rebuilt, then find out it's only a
250lbs gun.
I'll pay for the new gun and have it in a few days.

FWIW, last night I didn't realize that there were 3 pages to that search.

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?"
R Waters.

Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
09/25/2002 23:08