RE: Which cordless drill? (was RE: Cordless drill clutches)

To: "Shop" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Which cordless drill? (was RE: Cordless drill clutches)
From: "Kim Knapp" <kimknapp@vail.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:41:10 -0600
I have two 14.4v DeWalts, one a right angle drill. The standard drill has
been very reliable and rugged. I've done a lot of heavy duty drilling with
it. The right angle is a bit fragile. Put much oomph into it and the case
starts cracking. I also have the gooseneck flashlight using the same
battery. Use it all the time.
BUT, I have always thought about getting the Porter Cable. They seem to be
super high quality. Maybe if my DeWalt gives up some day.

Kim