Re: Retractable air hose reels

To: lotus.tony@airmail.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Retractable air hose reels
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:33:50 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/02 8:28:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lotus.tony@airmail.net writes:

> I know, I know! but my $9.00 4" disc grinder does everything my $100 Makita
> does
> and I don't have to change from disk to wire brush . . .maybe I'll buy one
> for
> sanding.

- - - - - - - - - - -

There are $6 angle grinders at Homier as well.  I have a cheap one from
Harbor Freight, but I may pick up some from Homier the next time I order.  I
can't imagine they will last anywhere near as long as a DeWalt, but think of
how many you can buy for the same cost.  You can have one grinder for each
type wheel, grinder, wire brush, cut off, abrasive disk...

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget
'75 MG Midget "The Project"