RE: Another washer question.

To: <eric@megageek.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Another washer question.
From: <ken.landaiche@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:59:51 -0700
Isn't the standard minimum drain slope 1/4" per foot? That means you could go
48" and still meet the number. BTW, what do you mean by the washer being only
1' above the drain? If you mean the floor of the washer is that high, then you
will have an additional 2-3' of washer standpipe height to add to the available
drain slope.

Ken
'Course, I might have completely misunderstood you.