Re: Shop Rags

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shop Rags
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 22:10:43 -0400
I have seen advertised a plastic, barrel type device designed for the
homeowner to use in mixing small batches of ready-mix concrete. I
believe it has small 'vanes' internally to help mix the batch of
concrete.
http://www.backyardweb.com/1228b.html

My idea was to use one of these to pre-wash oily rags. Half-fill with
soap & water, toss in the dirty rags and roll the barrel about.
Perhaps take it for a ride in the back of the pickup. Drain & rinse
*then* run 'em through the washing machine (if needed).

This is still just an idea. I generally use old towels and then toss
them. My wife doesn't mind buying new dish towels every few months...

Eric