Re: Storage of sheet stock cut-offs

To: shop talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Storage of sheet stock cut-offs
From: Dave Williams <ronin@aristotle.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 19:00:18 -0600
Wayne wrote:

> What are you guys doing to store your cut-offs of sheet stock?

 Small squarish stuff goes on top of a cabinet.  Long bits lean
alongside a bench.  Big pieces are mixed in with the plywood and
paneling that lean against a wall.

 My long flats, rounds, and angles lean against the wall between the
lathe and the mill.  Pieces one to three feet long go in a couple of
milk crates.  Small bits go in a couple of sturdy wooden boxes, which
will eventually be drawers if I ever finish the cabinet part.

--
I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?