RE: Under the hood temperature

To: "'shoptalk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Under the hood temperature
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@Prodigy.Net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 22:08:56 -0600
For 10 bucks you can get a indoor outdoor digital thermometer that will
have a remote probe at the end of a long wire.

You don't need to read temps up to 350'F. If your under hood temps get
that high you'll know it, things under your hood will melt.

VDO makes a gauge that will do what you want ... $125.00.

But this all begs the question, "Why"?

Larry Hoy