Re: appliance repair

To: Steve Budde <super_racenut@juno.com>
Subject: Re: appliance repair
From: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 07:51:17 -0400
Hello Steve,

SB> Greeting from Chicago,
SB> can you believe it.  It's hit 80 degree's here already, and in the middle
SB> of this mini heat wave, my fridge can barley keep the temp at 40.

Defrost timer.  If it is a self defrosting fridge and the defrost
timer is shot it will run cool but not cold all the time.  Don't
laugh, but Reader's Digest makes a great series of appliance repair
books the give you step by step directions for solving problems like
these.  Just make sure that the book address appliances of your
vintage.

Let us know what you find out.

--
Best regards,