Big Problem

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Big Problem
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:00:00 -0500
Morning folks.  I got a friend with a BIG problem on his hands.

I have a friend that was getting ready to sell a property when he removed
the oil tanks (there were 5 of them).

When removed, 3 of the tanks had leaked oil.

Now, the problem.  Has anyone gone through EPA remediation for this type of
thing?  Any ideas what to look for in contractors?  What kind of costs can
he expect?

The property was left to him in a will and now he may end up bankrupt as a
result.  Any ideas?

(is there a "shady" way to handle this?  I'm not exactly clear who knows of
the leaks yet.  (he dug the tanks up himself))

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Inch

///