Re: Wood stove for shop

To: pethier@isd.net, trovato@computer.net, hoerni@cooper.edu
Subject: Re: Wood stove for shop
From: "Dave Munroe" <brutusdog1@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:36:28 -0300
Phil;

I turn the heat on about the 1st of November, get serious with it around the
1st of Dec. and generally can turn it off for good around the 1st of May.
The thermostat is set to keep the "idle" temp. at about 10 deg C. Last
season propane hit .90c per litre, and that is Canadian. It is currently in
the .70c range.

Dave